Surrounded by beauty, filled with fun.
Arts and Culture
The Hyannis area is known for its beaches and scenery, but it is also a place for families to enjoy music, art, theater and an array of entertainment venues and world-class museums. The arts community is flourishing in the Hyannis area with many exhibits and festivals occurring throughout the year. See our year-round Calendar of Events for the latest arts & entertainment events happening in and around Hyannis. Also, check us out on Facebook and see what our local businesses are promoting!
Here is a listing of local art and entertainment organizations and museums:
- Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
- Cahoon Museum of American Art
- Cape Cod Baseball League Hall of Fame and Museum
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
- Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra
- Cape Playhouse
- Go Boston Card
- Hyannis HyArts Cultural District
- Heritage Museums & Gardens
- Hyannis Public Library Association
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum